International Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists
Role of Sustainable Health Tourism in the Economy of Country
10-12 December, 2018, Baku, Azerbaijan
The Conference is organized and financed by the Science Development Foundation under the President of Azerbaijan (www.sdf.gov.az).
Scientific-technical support: “Youth Tourism” Public Union (chair: Ms. Ulviyya Gahramanli)
The purpose of this conference is to bring together young academic, university and ministerial institutions’ scientists, researchers and research scholars working on different aspects of health and wellness tourism to present, exchange and share their experiences and research results with examples of Azerbaijan, region and the world. The conference is also open for health and wellness tourism experts and researchers for the presentation of new advances and research results in the field of health tourism. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for young researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of health and wellness tourism.
The main topics for conference are:
- Health tourism as leading direction of the development of non-oil sector and the economic impact of health tourism development;
- Innovative approaches for health tourism;
- Role of hospitals and medical centers in health tourism;
- Medical and health tourism in the world, new trends in health and wellness tourism;
- International healthcare accreditation;
- Destinations for medical and health tourism;
- Marketing Strategies in Health Tourism: Success Stories;
- Challenges and Opportunities of Human Resources in Health and Wellness Tourism;
- The Importance of Health and Wellness Tourism in the Hospitality Industry
Eligibility criteria:Applicants for this conference:
- Must be aged below 35.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be a part of the wellness tourism industry and be willing to play an active role within the development of the wellness tourism.